Ubicación de trabajo
Disability Services, Snohomish County
Tipo de trabajo
2802 N Broadway Ave, Everett, WA 98201
Fecha de publicación
May 21, 2021
The Program Manager is responsible for the oversight and execution of day-to-day functioning of their assigned supported living program site(s):
• Some training and all scheduling of staff to meet client and agency needs.
• General case management of assigned client caseload.
• Maintain positive communication with families and guardians, the community, other collaborative agencies and persons, and DDA.
• Ensure clients receive supports identified in their PCSP/IISP. Ensure staff follow the Residential Guidelines and properly document.
• Understand and operate within the WACs, DDA, and VOAWW policies that govern community residential programs.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related human service field or at least two years of experience working with developmentally disabled persons; experience in a supervisory position strongly preferred. Related experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
· Required, as a condition of employment, to obtain: CPR/First Aid certification, Nursing Assistant Registration within 120 days of employment, and to attend the required trainings as scheduled. Must pass (90%) the Mandated Reporting Post-Test.
· DSHS 75 hours certificate or exemption letter preferred.
· Must be organized and able to work independently.
Knowledgeable and skilled in all MS Office applications.
Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication.
Accepts responsibility for one’s own actions and follows through on commitments.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable background check record per State guidelines.
· Must have reliable personal transportation and the ability to safely transport clients via personal and/or agency vehicles as well as obtain the necessary VOA training to do so.
Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL & DENTAL
FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….